Posts Y'all Like

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Very brief...


So I know I have very few readers on here, and I actually prefer it that way, but I'll give a quick update anyway. The past week has been relatively mundane, as per usual, with work and hanging out with friends. I am talking to a new guy, so I guess we'll see how that turns out. Next weekend, I'm going to Oxford for a couple of days with my parents, and I can't wait to get away for a little while. I'm fed up with work, yet still grateful for the job of course, and I just need a couple of days to be away from it all! Other than that, not much has been going on. I've been breaking out the VHS tapes as of late, and that's always fun since I actually have more of those than DVDs, and thats saying something. Allie is going out of town for Spring Break tomorrow, and I'm jealous but I also know that I have a lot of stuff coming up in the next few months so I won't lament too long about that loss. I'm going to keep this short and post a few pictures from over the holidays...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment