Posts Y'all Like

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Not quite the tragedy I imagined

So I've been living back home for about 2 weeks now...and things are going really well. My parents and I had a few spats in the beginning, but it seems like those are going to be few and far between. Amazing! I've had job interviews at 2 different places, one full time and one part time, and I'll work both if I get them. Keep those fingers crossed! Otherwise, it's great to constantly be reminded how wonderful my friends are--no matter how far apart we may be in distance. Also, Bella is becoming an outside cat, and she seems to love it!! All is going well right now. More later, but I should be off to bed now. I'm trying to get into a more "normal" sleep routine, because if I get my jobs one is from 8 AM to 4 PM and the other will go from about 5 PM to midnight and of course weekends. I won't be working the part time everyday if I get the full time too, but I might want to get some sleep while I can. Night night!


Oh, and I got my hair chopped off and sent to Locks of Love. I plan to give blood soon, and I've been doing volunteer work too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Please remind me to smack you upside the head the next time I see you. I had NO IDEA you had a blog. At least this will give me something to read as I recover.

    P.S. I don't know if teen stuff is your cup of tea but you should join inkpop.com

    ReplyDelete